In interior design it is important to think about the future. Design trends and the latest styles are very important to be aware of in this ever-changing market.
Our future generations are very important to me as well as the high-end interior design world. We have absolutely raised the bar for these youngsters to follow and I am proud to say there are so many unique individuals out there making a real splash with their interior decorating abilities.
Have a look at the top 5 young interiors designers!
1. Lilly Bunn – Sophisticated and cheerful best describes Lilly’s work. She has a background in fashion but opened up her own studio in New York City in 2009.
2. Young Huh – This NYC based law school graduate has proven herself to be a very versatile interior designer. Exploring new textures and pieces in her compositions, Young’s décor style is chic, classic, has an eye for detail.
3. Patrick Mele – This architecture and art history student can define his decorating style as bold and unique. Patrick has worked for international clients but is New York based.
4. Benjamin Vandiver – Refined and high end but with a natural look; this young interior designer knows how to bring a rich aesthetic together. Benjamin works on many projects nationally and is gaining more and more to work on.
5. Samuel Amoia – Samuel has worked on many international projects and has worked with major fashion magazines. He has a passion for Parisian Art Deco design style, which you can see through his works.
Click here to read more about these young rising stars.