Whether you’re a Miamian or a visitor, we strongly recommending jetting or driving past Miami to visit some of its hidden gems.
These days when most people think about Florida (when they’re not thinking about LeBron and Mr. Wade), they usually focus on the luxury and glamour of South Beach. While we love our hometown and all its glitz and glamour, there are plenty of other lesser known places the Sunshine State has to offer.
- How Interior Designers Use Color in Spaces
- 9 Timeless Interior Design Tips and Tricks
- How Interior Designers Use Software To Create and Visualize Design Plans
- A Brief History of Wallpaper and How To Incorporate It Into Your Luxury Interior Design
- Steps Involved in Restaurant and Hotel Interior Design