Garden and yard care are very important elemental pieces to an outdoor space. You can really show off your individuality with your flow choices and of course beautify your year.
In the world of high-end interior design when you are recreating a space you really need to acknowledge the whole picture.
Here are some of the best ways to bring life into your garden this summer!
- Repurpose Old Furniture: Everyone has old chairs or benches in their basement just sitting there. Get innovative this summer and why not repurpose them! You can personalize old pieces to design something fresh and irreplaceable. Try customizing pots and planters to really make your flowers contemporary!
- Add Pops of Color: Bright colors will create a focal point in your garden. Color can make your outdoor area look fun and inviting. Make a colorful walkway or mix and max your planters. Grab a paintbrush and get craft! These changed will make a real visual impact.
- Be Smart with Lighting: In any outdoor space, lighting is one of the most important design elements. You can transform your garden into a fairy-tale like space at nighttime with elegant types of lighting. By brightening up your outdoor space at night you can also be making a space party ready!
TOP 3 PIECES FOR YOUR OUTDOOR SPACE THIS SUMMER
1. This chaise lounge called St. Bart is by Artefacto. Roast some s’mores while you lounge around the fire in this cushy outdoor piece.
3. Brown Jordan’s Loop fire pit is wrapped in marine-grade nautical rope and is a perfect spot to gather your friends around and share laughs this season!