Spending your leisure time exploring new exhibits will spark creativity in your interior design decisions, so I seriously recommend you check at least some of them out. The visual arts will help inspire you to create a unique aesthetic to any room.
These new art shows will get you excited about collaborating and designing a space.
- Come and marvel at one of the country’s biggest and best collections! “To Have and To Hold: 50 Years of Marriage and Collecting Contemporary Art” at the Rubell Family Collection. The Rubell family has been collecting art for many years and truly has an eye for talent, seeing the greatness in the works of Jean-Michael Basquiat, Keith Haring, and Jeff Koons.
- Architecture and designs fans are swarming to see One Way: Peter Marino at the Bass Museum of Art. This show is much more then just Marino’s most popular designs, it is a look at the artist’s sense of personal style as well as the artworks he has commissioned.
- At the Institute of Contemporary Art Miami you can enter the “Sanatorium” and be amazed by Pedro Reyes’s ongoing performative project that mixes art and psychology. You will get the chance to actually be a part of Reyes’s installation!
- The Perez Art Museum Miami currently has five exhibits present with people lining up to see this Brazilian artist’s show; Beatriz Milhazes: Jardim Botanico. Mihazes is known for her mesmerizing patterned abstracts. Come see it before is closes!
- Round off your gallery adventure with “Myth and Machine: The First World War in Visual Culture” at the Wolfsonian-Florida International University. This exhibit is full of sculptures, propaganda, posters, and more that focus on the realities of war and the relationships between man and machine. It will give you a surprising and meaningful note to end your art tour on.