Today I am going to share with you some of the best happy hour spots you must try in Miami after work. Grab a coworker and enjoy those after work hours in the Miami scene this Thursday!
1. Semilla Eatery & Bar – This restaurant located in South Beach starts Monday through Thursday from 6-8pm and Fridays from 6-10pm. Grab some $6 draft beers, specialty cocktails, and an array of appetizers like pot-stickers and oysters.
2. Moye – This bar located in Brickell has happy hour from 5-7pm daily, there’re $3 bottles and delicious Italian wines for $7
3. American Social – This fabulous new restaurant located in Brickell has amazing eats and half off most of everything behind the bar from 4-8pm.
4. Siena Tavern – This Italian tavern located South of Fifth rains daily happy hour specials from 6-8pm. Try the house-made sangria and classic cocktails for $7. Save room for the oysters, meatballs, and various salami plates!
5. Smashed Flamingo – Right in the action of South Beach, the Smashed Flamingo will be grilling chicken, burgers, and hot dogs, that you can gobble up on porch swings while sipping on mouthwatering $8 craft bourbons, beers, and wines from 6-11pm.
You can check out even more awesome happy hours here.