When you spend your free time viewing these arts exhibits it will positively impact your interior design decisions. The visual arts will always come in handy when thinking about redesigning your home.
I hope these shows get you excited about collaborating and designing a space.
- Start your art tour off right in the Miami Design District at Markowicz Fine Art, which is presenting new sculptures in the highly anticipated exhibition of French artist Alain Godon.
- Also in the Miami Design District you should swing by the Pérez Art Museum Miami to gaze upon the Fly’s Eye Dome, a 24-foot installation by Buckminster Fuller, and prototype of the artist’s original design for an off the grid temporary dwelling featured at Design Miami in 2011.
- If you are interested in some remarkable contemporary Asian art, head down to ART LEXÏNG and the Dazzling World of Ye Hongxing to explore his new artworks.
- Continue your journey to the Sammer Gallery Miami to uncover works on paper by the American-Israeli artist Jacob El Hanani.
- End your gallery tour with a must see at the Now Contemporary Art and enjoy the group exhibition Obsessive Creative Disorder.