That’s why I love the recent article on the HGTV website that’s all about decorating bookshelves and shelves. HGTV might not be what comes to mind when you think of the high end of interior design, but there are lessons in here that we all need to know immediately.
Everyone loves to talk about the big picture…the glitz and glamour of high end interior design. Really, though, it’s all about the details. If you don’t break down a house…a condo…a room into its separate elements and treat everything like a major project in its own right, you won’t achieve true greatness.
- How Interior Designers Use Color in Spaces
- 9 Timeless Interior Design Tips and Tricks
- How Interior Designers Use Software To Create and Visualize Design Plans
- A Brief History of Wallpaper and How To Incorporate It Into Your Luxury Interior Design
- Steps Involved in Restaurant and Hotel Interior Design