Liven up your place and let the warm sunshine and the cool spring breeze in.
Check out these essential ways to spruce up for spring!
- Bring the outside in: Try adding more plants and greenery to any area. Old pots and teacups will give a real rustic look and bring more life into the place.
- Clean your windows: Believe it or not this really makes a difference. Windows can be commonly forgotten to Windex down but I promise you, you’ll be seeing a lot more sunshine being let in and your rooms will sparkle.
- Color: As you may know already the color of the year is marsala, but you can also spice it up with some art deco inspired pastels for a unique and joyful look.
- Ombre: This beautifully effect is when one color gradually turns into another. It has been a big trend and can be easily used for decorating. You can use an ombre pillow cushions or a throw blanket to give an airy feel.
- Spring Clean: Last but not lease, give your house a full cleaning and have it feeling brand new. This will be the cherry on top of your spring sprucing success.