Check out these 5 new art shows. I guarantee you’ll come out full of new ways to decorate your space.
- “To Have and To Hold: 50 Years of Marriage and Collecting Contemporary Art” from the Rubell Family Collection
- One Way: Peter Marino at the Bass Museum of Art
- Beatriz Milhazes: Jardim Botanico at the Perez Art Museum Miami
- Pedro Reyes’s “Sanatorium” at the Institute of Contemporary Art Miami
- “Myth and Machine: The First World War in Visual Culture” at the Wolfsonian-Florida International University